Friday, February 8, 2013

A New Sketch!

I know it has been a while, but I am back with a new sketch!

I love creating layout sketches so I made up this simple sketch a while ago and I hope it inspires you to create something awesome!


This is the layout that I designed based on this sketch.  I used one of my all-time favorite paper lines from Fancy Pants - Life is Good.


I kept my page fairly simple with some ink splatters on the background...


a banner with some stitching...


a title I cut with my Silhouette Cameo...


and some yummy washi tape!!

Thanks for looking and if you create something using this sketch, I would love to see your design!  Just leave a comment for me and I will be sure to stop by your blog :)

Happy creating ~


4 comments:

Darcy said...

Love this and will definitely use it!!

Joanne said...

Thanks Darcy!
Joanne xo

Laureen said...

Oh oh thrilled to see a new sketch from you!!! Hope you can keep posting new ones!! Keep them coming!

I will play with your sketch soon!

Laureen said...

Hello! Here is my layout for your FAB sketch!

http://mybusyscrapbookinghands.blogspot.ca/2013/05/today-you-are-you-that-is-truer-than.html