Thursday, April 19, 2012

Little Man

I love sketches! Seriously! They are such a great starting point for scrapbooking and card making. I recently created a sketch for a challenge at the Two Scrapbook Friends Spring Retreat and I finally put the finishing touches on the layout that I designed based on my sketch.

First of all, this is the sketch:


And here is my layout:



My girlfriend has the most adorable little boy and she offered to give me I begged her for some photos that I could scrapbook! He recently turned two, so she had lots of current photos for me to work with.



I paired the photos with paper and stickers from Echo Park's Note to Self line. I LOVE this line and I had great fun working with it!


I cut tickets from one of the papers to use in place of the banner pieces on the sketch. Then I added some machine stitching to secure them to the page.


I am sure I will have a few more pages using photos of this little cutie!

Thanks for looking~

3 comments:

mn36 said...

Love your page...Great Sketch...I'm glad you are back in the sketch business.

shelby said...

Stunning layout! He is beyond adorable

Tanya said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog and you have such adorable creations. I love this layout and all the cute details!