Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sketch #5

I attended a crop on the weekend and a very sweet scrapbooker came over and said that she really loved my sketches and that she hoped I would be posting some new ones soon! I have been wanting to create some new sketches, but my schedule lately has been just a wee bit busy. But now with a wedding and a graduation behind us and some bookkeeping out of the way, I can finally get back to my sketch making and scrapbooking.

Here is a brand new sketch for you...

and here is a layout to inspire you:)

I used a combination of old and new papers along with some old chipboard letters and some fabulous new alpha stickers by October Afternoon. The photos I used were from our trip to Myrtle Beach last summer and I titled the layout, Root Beer Makes You Giddy!

You see, we went into a really cool place that brewed their own Root Beer. It had a very nostalgic feel to it and we each got something to drink. My ds ordered a Root Beer float and for some reason he got the giggles when he was drinking it. I am not sure why that was, but it made for a fun time as we all joined in the laughter.

I hope this sketch motivates you to do up a layout or two. If you use it, I would love to hear from you.

Happy creating~

3 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

Yippee! Another great sketch. I will put this at the top of my list. Thanks for inspiration!

Jo-Ann H said...

Thank you , thank you thank you for the new sketch! I know what I'm working on next time I sit down to scrap! Gee...now why do I have a craving for a RB float?

Avril Tanner said...

Another great sketch! and such a perfect layout! Totally love it!